We now know that Johnny Depp and Amber Heard were not a good match.
After the public downfall of Johnny and Amber’s volatile relationship, it’s no surprise the actor is currently single but no one in Hollywood seems to stay solo for long.
So what’s next in the leading man’s love life? Could you be Johnny Depp’s perfect match? You can find out with our free astrology compatibility tool, ZodiacMatch.
All you have to do is input some details and we generate your natal chart profile. Compare your profile to your friends, family, and favorite celebrities (like Johnny Depp) to find out who you’re most compatible with.
What is a natal chart?
A natal chart is a map of the stars and planets at the exact moment of your birth. To create an accurate natal chart, you need your date, time, and location of birth.
Also known as a birth chart, a natal chart is the most detailed and accurate horoscope an astrologer can create. It’s a one-of-a-kind cosmic profile that never changes and tells you everything you want to know about yourself and the significant moments in your past, present, and future.
Comparing two natal charts can help determine the compatibility of the pair. Certain planetary aspects make for a good match while others suggest conflict. Natal chart compatibility can be used to understand romantic relationships as well as friendships, family relationships, and business relationships.
Who is Johnny Depp married to?
Johnny’s first marriage at age 20 in 1983 lasted just two years. He went on to date actresses Winona Ryder (Stranger Things), Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing), and supermodel Kate Moss, among others. Prior to marrying Amber Heard in 2015, Johnny was in a 14-year relationship with French singer Vanessa Paradis, with whom he has two children.
Am I compatible with Johnny Depp?
Johnny Depp is a Gemini, which usually matches best with Libra, Aquarius, Aries, or Leo. However, a natal chart looks far beyond your sun sign to decide if compatibility exists.
ZodiacMatch can help you find out exactly how your chart compares with Johnny’s. Here’s how it works:
Download the free app on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Create your account and add your details. A natal chart needs your date of birth and location. Time of birth is not required but helps create a more accurate profile.
Browse your celebrity matches.
Invite your friends. Once they create an account, we can find out if you’re compatible. You can also add matches manually. Is your favorite celeb not already in the app? If you know their details, you can add them yourself.
View your natal chart compatibility in detail.
Johnny Depp Natal Chart Highlights
Johnny Depp was born June 9, 1963, in Owensboro, Kentucky. His Sun sign is Gemini, which means the sun was in the constellation Gemini at the moment he was born. Let’s look at where some of the other planets were when Johnny was born.
Moon in Capricorn
- Serious, responsible, shy, insecure, sensitive
- Not comfortable displaying emotions in front of others or appearing emotionally weak
- Ambition driven by feelings of inadequacy
Mercury in Taurus
- Determined, practical, methodical, patient
- Hates being rushed or forced
- Artistic or musical aptitude
Venus in Taurus
- Loyal, sensual, indulgent, extravagant
- Enjoys comfort and doesn’t like to get their hands dirty
- Possessive, jealous
Mars in Virgo
- Energetic, perfectionist
- Tendency to be self-critical and underestimate themself
- A worrier who gets lost in details
Jupiter in Aries
- Enthusiastic, assertive, energetic
- Good at selling ideas, things, and philosophies
- Can become conceited, over-confident, and fanatical
Saturn in Aquarius
- Common sense, disciplined, inner strength, stamina
- Able to think ahead, invent, and be open-minded
- When opposed, can be vindictive, cold, and uncaring