What information do we collect?
When you register to use our Service we ask you for certain contact details e.g. you're first and last names, your address and email. We gather some information about the users of Zodiac Psychics website, app and service. This includes both Psychics and Customers. We gather includes:
- Personal information, provided through voluntary registration, where you are a Psychic this will include bank account details so that we can pay you;
- Personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation any purchase through the Service);
- We will occasionally monitor and record Advice Sessions so that we can assess the quality of Psychic service;
- Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Service; and
- Cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping and which assist in personalising the Service for the Customer or Psychic.
The personal information collected will be held by us or on our behalf, and by such other agent as we may appoint from time to time. Psychic's do not collect, and will not be provided with, Customer's personal contact details. Customers will not collect or be provided with Psychic's personal information.
Cookies – What are they and how do we use them?
- Simplify the logging on process for registered users;
- Help ensure the security and authenticity of registered users;
- Facilitate our Services to you andenable traffic monitoring.
Non-registered visitors of the site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a web-based profile. In addition, visitors who have clicked on one of our advertisements on another website that links to the Website may be sent a semi-persistent (limited lifetime) anonymous cookie that will allow us to analyse advertising effectiveness and manage our relationship with advertising partners.
Why we collect information
If you register as a Customer or Psychic your personal information will only be used for the purposes of your membership as a Customer or Psychic, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent. Some of the reasons for collecting personal information include:
- To monitor, improve and personalize our service and ensure that our content is presented in the most effective manner for Psychics and Customers;
- For administrative purposes relating to the Psychics or Customers you connect with;
- Sending newsletters, coupons, vouchers and prizes by email to your designated email address;
- Sending you occasional marketing research surveys;
- Sending you relevant offers from sponsors that we think you may be interested in;
- To make sure we can keep improving thecontent we provide on our website and app to maintain it asup-to-date, relevant and of interest to our Customers;
- To investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the service or misconduct in relation to Advice Sessions;
- To contact you for general business and marketing purposes relating to the Service;
- Responding to queries, requests, or comments you have sent us;
- To verify your identity as a Psychic or a Customer;
- Statistics and Analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you will remain anonymous)
You agree that Zodiac Psychics may disclose information as follows:
- If you have entered into and won one of our contests, your name and city of residence may be published by us. Please check the specific contest rules for details;
- As an administrative tool for identifying system problems and administering the Service;
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
- Where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement;
- Aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify you to such third parties as we may see fit;
- To comply with the requirements of any regulator of our business;
- Where we reasonably believe there has been an unjustified or unlawful dispute of a payment for reading (chat/call with any adviser) and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information, including but not limited to a recording of your reading, may remedy or assist in the remedy of the dispute.
Please be advised that when you voluntarily disclose information when using our Service other parties may collect and use this information. We cannot control what third parties do with your personal information.
In the future we may collect personal and non-personal information in a non-identifying, anonymous and aggregate form to enhance our Service design, to potentially share with advertisers and for statistical purposes. These statistics and reports will contain only aggregated and no personally identifiable information.
Consequences of non-provision of information
Failure to provide necessary personal information requested at the time of registration for or use of the Service may result in certain services not being available to you.
Changes to your personal information
Your personal information is available online for you to view and change. If you have any questions at all, about your personal information on our Service, please contact us.
Should you have any reservations about the security of your personal information, downloading or uploading images or general security on this Service please contact us.
Keeping your information safe
We use secure firewalls whenever receiving and transferring your personal information on our website. Please note that the personal information you provide to us is stored secured servers. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot guaranty or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.