We respect the right of each User to the confidentiality of personal information, therefore we collect the minimum amount of personal data required to provide the Services
Personal data includes:
- Residential address;
- Billing information;
- Date of Birth;
- E-mail address;
- Any information with which you can identify the user.
This document provides information about what data we collect, how and for what purpose we do it. It also provides information on the rights of the User and his personal data management capabilities.
If you have questions about your rights or the methods we use, you can write to our Support Team at email@example.com
General guidelines for the work of Zodiac Psychics
Zodiac Psychics is a site where Users can ask their question to the Advisors. Zodiac Psychics allows the Client to communicate directly with the Advisor and pay for his services using electronic payment systems.
Information we collect
We collect 2 types of information: personal and automatic. We use all obtained data to ensure maximum usability of our Services.
We receive personal data from the User directly during the registration process, filling out contact forms and communicating with technical support service specialists. These include:
- Personal information: first name, last name, email, gender, date of birth, zodiac sign.
- Payment information: the last digits of the bank card number, its type, expiration date, first and last name of the cardholder, billing id, country in which the card was issued, state / province, city, address, postal code.
- Location details: time zone, country geocode, country, region / state, city, street, postal code.
- Any additional personal information that the User deems necessary to provide, for example, medical information about the state of physical and / or mental health, information about sexual orientation, political views, etc.
- Psychics and Consultants must also provide tax information upon registration.
Automatically collected information that is not provided by the user personally includes data from devices: device ID, device type, device operating system, token for sending push-notifications, browser ID, browser type, IP address, number of page views, time spent on each page, cookie-files data.
Please note that in order to improve our service, we can record your consultation sessions in order to evaluate the quality of the services provided, namely:
- Message history;
- Callback history.
All information collected is stored by us or a third-party agent appointed by us. We store the information we receive for a period of time corresponding the initial purpose of the collection, as well as the requirements to fulfill legitimate business interests, fulfill legal obligations, resolve disputes, and ensure compliance with our agreements.
How do we collect information
We receive information directly from the User during the registration process and filling out contact forms.
We analyze the history of chats, phone calls, calls to technical support and requests on the website and / or on the social network pages of Zodiac Psychics in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
We also receive the following information:
- Account related: account number, services ordered, information and service requests.
- Cookies data: allows to track User actions in the browser, clicked links, ordered services, determine the type of device used, as well as analyze the use of our service by the User and interaction with it. This allows us to improve the quality of our services. IP address data is collected for the purpose of service personalization.
- Data on the use of our services: collected automatically and include metadata, log-files, device identifiers, cookies, operating system, pages loading time, service response time, location information. This allows us to measure website performance and improve our systems.
Additional information about Clients can come from third parties, for example, when registering with the help of Facebook or via partner's referral link, as well as from public databases. The information obtained about other persons is used exclusively for the purposes of which it was provided.
How we use the information received
We strive to collect the minimum amount of data and use it only in the following cases:
- If we have been granted permission by the User;
- If it is necessary for providing the Services that the User uses/plans to use;
- If it is necessary for regulatory compliance or for other legal purposes.
We use the information obtained for:
- User identification and personalization;
- Improve the quality of the Services provided and optimize the site / mobile application’s performance;
- Providing the requested information (for example, when contacting technical support);
- Timely detection and elimination of technical problems, errors, threats to security systems, fraud and unauthorized use of our service;
- Identify spam and prevent its distribution;
- To collect general statistics on the use of our Services for the purpose of subsequent analysis and identification of the services that are most interesting to Users.
We may transfer information about Users to third parties, for example:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates to provide Services in other countries;
- To third-party service providers if interaction with them is reasonably necessary (for example, to process credit card payments or to provide Services ordered by the User);
- Law enforcement agencies.
Third parties are required to comply with strict data processing conditions. They are prohibited from storing, transmitting or using the data of Users received from us for any purpose not specified in the contract.
How do we protect and store user data
We comply with the global standards for the protection of collected personal data, both during transmission and when it is received and stored, including the use of encryption, where necessary.
We retain personal data for as long as it is needed for providing the requested Services, as well as further for various reasonable legal or commercial purposes. The storage time may be as follows:
- Established by law, contract or in accordance with other requirements applicable to our commercial activities;
- In order to preserve, authorize, protect or exercise our legal or contractual rights;
- Necessary for high-quality and accurate accounting of business and financial transactions.
If you have questions regarding security or storage of your personal data, you can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of personal information to third parties
Zodiac Psychics website may share User data in the following cases:
For legal reasons, if the information is:
- Necessary to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, a subpoena or a search warrant, or other legal requirement of any government authority;
- Potentially reduces our liability in actual or proposed lawsuit;
- Necessary to investigate and prevent unauthorized transactions or other illegal actions;
- Necessary to ensure personal and / or public safety;
- Necessary to protect our rights/property or the rights/property of any individual or legal entity.
- To improve the service Zodiac Psychics, for example, for training consultants. In this case, information is collected, modified and distributed in a way that the User cannot be personally identified.
- To attract third-party service providers, if it is necessary to provide the User with the ordered Services.
- To expand the geography of the Services. In this case, information is provided by subsidiary/parent companies and other branches of the corporate group of Zodiac Psychics.
Usage of cookie files data
Cookie-files are small text files that are stored in the web browser and Users’ applications. Cookies are often used to ease web browsing by performing functions such as saving passwords and maintaining lists of personal preferences regarding usage of a website.
Zodiac Psychics may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - these cookies are necessary for the User to view Zodiac Psychics and use the available features.
- Performance Cookies - these cookies collect information about how the User acts on the Zodiac Psychics website. For example, these cookies track which pages you visit most often. This data can be used to optimize the Zodiac Psychics website and simplify navigation on it. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the User. All the aggregated information is anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies - these cookies allow the Zodiac Psychics website to remember the choices that User makes while browsing, such as geographical location and preferences, i.e. as text size and fonts. The information collected by these cookies also does not identify the User.
Other identification technologies that can be used on the Zodiac Psychics website:
- Pixel tags (also called beacons or pixels) are small blocks of code installed (or summoned) by a web page or application that can retrieve certain information about your device and browser, including the device type, operating system, browser type and its version, website visit time, referring website, IP address and other similar information.
- Software Development Kits. SDKs function like pixel tags and cookies, but work in the context of a mobile application where pixels and cookies may not always function. An application developer can install code snippets (SDKs) into an application to collect specific information about the User's interaction with the application and user device information as well as network information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies or delete cookies already stored on your computer, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari. However, blocking all cookies will adversely affect the usability of many websites. Generally speaking, if you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
Personal data management
Using the service of Zodiac Psychics, the User decides what information to provide. However, if it is not enough, you may not be able to fully use our service.
You can easily access your personal data (if available), view, edit, delete or transfer it, as well as change your subscription settings and update your billing information in your account settings.
If you make a request to delete your personal data that is necessary for the products and / or services you purchased, the request will be executed only to the extent that it does not interfere with the further provision of the Services, our legitimate business activities or the fulfillment of legal or contractual requirements to record keeping.
To make changes to your personal information or to delete all the data provided, please contact us at: email@example.com. You can also revoke your consent to the processing of personal data.
If you are subscribed to the Zodiac Psychics mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time. To do this, use the waiver form, the link to which is located in each letter from Zodiac Psychics.
International data transfer
Our Services can be purchased only by persons over the age of 18 years. Services are not intended for persons under 18 years old and are not oriented towards them. If you know or have reason to believe that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with his personal data, please contact us and let us know about it.
If you have any questions regarding your rights, please contact us:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by postal mail: Zodiac Consulting, 61 High St Auckland 1010, New Zealand;
- by phone: +1 (844) 332-3427.
We respond to all requests and questions within thirty (30) days.