Dec 13, 2017
WHAT IS TAROT?
A form of cartomancy, the practice of using cards to gain insight into the past, present or future. Common Tarot decks include: Rider-Waite, Lenormand, Crowley-Harris, Thoth, Osho Zen, Kipper, Skat, and Angel Cards
HOW DOES A CARD READING WORK?
- Cards are shuffled and laid out in a specific pattern with each position signifying a particular subject (this is called the ‘spread’);
- Each card has its own meaning but interpretation can change depending on its position;
- Card readers rely on their intuition and tap into the impressions that come from the unconscious mind.
ASK A TAROT CARD READER
- For guidance on a difficult decision;
- About your options;
- Open-ended questions that allow for exploration of different possibilities;
- Questions that start with ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘where’ and ‘why’.
DON’T ASK A TAROT CARD READER
- Questions about other people (affects accuracy);
- ‘Yes’ or ‘no’ questions, questions that start with ‘will’ or ‘when’.
Download the Zodiac Touch app to find the right Tarot card reader for you!
There is no need to cope with your problem alone -Chat with a spiritual advisor today