WHAT IS TAROT?
A form of cartomancy, the practice of using cards to gain insight into the past, present or future. Common Tarot decks include: Rider-Waite, Lenormand, Crowley-Harris, Thoth, Osho Zen, Kipper, Skat, and Angel Cards
HOW DOES A CARD READING WORK?
- Cards are shuffled and laid out in a specific pattern with each position signifying a particular subject (this is called the ‘spread’);
- Each card has its own meaning but interpretation can change depending on its position;
- Card readers rely on their intuition and tap into the impressions that come from the unconscious mind.
ASK A TAROT CARD READER
- For guidance on a difficult decision;
- About your options;
- Open-ended questions that allow for exploration of different possibilities;
- Questions that start with ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘where’ and ‘why’.
DON’T ASK A TAROT CARD READER
- Questions about other people (affects accuracy);
- ‘Yes’ or ‘no’ questions, questions that start with ‘will’ or ‘when’.
Download the Zodiac Touch app to find the right Tarot card reader for you!