HOW TO HAVE THE BEST TAROT READING
1. Be honest and explicit, the more I know about your situation the more I can uncover what is revealed in the cards.
2. Give the names and birthdays of those you want to inquire about. This helps me to connect to their specific energy and more easily identify them in the cards
3. Answer the questions. I will ask many questions as lead by the cards because I care about you and giving accurate insight. If you are able to answer those questions honestly, this will give you a more accurate reading. The questions may seem unrelated, and point to children, family, school or career, but these details will reveal the answer to your original question. Thanks for your patience.
4. Disclose how long you have been in a relationship and if there is a 3rd or 4th party involved. This will save you loads of time by saying something like this, "I am asking about a married man. My name is Jane Aug 3rd, his name is John Dec 3rd, and his wife's name is Jenny Mar 21st." This will save you time and money.
5. Asking for exact dates will be tricky for any reader. Sometimes the date jumps out as in "August 13th" but other times it can be, "the summer". Even, "when you finalize your divorce new romance will enter your life." Tarot readings are like weather reports and any number of factors, mostly your own actions will influence the outcome.
6. Do not test your reader. Trust in the conversation that you are having with your reader and avoid looking for a side-show performance or testing them with trick questions or information you already know. This can cause your reader to lose trust, interest and compassion for your true situation.
7. Be patient. Your reader must shuffle and sometimes reshuffle for each of your questions. They must then actually read your cards, and this is more difficult than reading a textbook to find the exact answers you seek.
8. Invest in the insight. The more time you spend to get to the bottom of the most challenging issues of your entire life may take more than 3 minutes.
Fast and friendly.
20 years of experience using Raider-Waite Tarot, cartomancy and oracle reading.
Spellcraft and manifestation techniques range from a variety of traditions including Modern Wicca. Native American Shamanism, High Ceremonial Magick inspired by the Golden Dawn tradition, Rosicrucian Mysticism,Practical Kabbalah, Biblical/Psalms Magick, Christ Consciousness (Signs and Wonders), Faith Attraction, Hoodoo, New Orleans Voodoo, Mental Fascination and Intuitive Dream Interpretation. Decades of Biblical Scholarship, Judaic Studies, Hebraic History, African History, Egyptology, Yoruba, Hermetic Sciences, Messianic Kabbalah, Rasta and Hoodoo Folk-Magick. Modern Psychology, African Psychology, Theoretical Quantum Physics, Antediluvian Archaeology, Western Mythology and World History.
Professional science and language teacher passionate about robotics, space exploration and futurism. Ongoing linguistic studies include, English, Hebrew, Latin, French and Spanish. Though this research, connecting cosmologies and synthesizing metaphysical frameworks along Tree of Life adds a depth to psychic readings that is hard to find.
THANKS FOR JOINING ME AS WE DISCOVER THE MEANING BEHIND THE MUNDANE... CALL NOW!